at the end of every episode there is a cute little clip trying to distract you from the end credits
because here’s the real code
at the end of the end credits in every episode there is a jumble of letters
if you decode them three letters back like the theme song thing they give you a message
episode 1: Welcome to Gravity Falls
(this is cute and makes sense with the episode and upcoming episodes)
episode 2: next week: return to butt island
(I get it because in the episode when Soos makes a joke about it being butt island, but they don’t actually return the following week, idk. It doesn’t really make too much sense.)
episode 3: He’s still in the vent
(this makes sense because of the end of the episode)
then we get to episode 4
episode 4: Carla, why won’t you call me?
(this makes zero sense with the episode and the episode’s to follow)
episode 5: Onward Aoshima!
(this is also making no sense, and I Googled Aoshima and got nothing of relevance)
edit: I was told that Aoshima is the director of Gravity Falls
episode 6: ms. caesarian will be next week.
ms. atbash will substitute
(I have zero clue what that means, maybe we’ll see?)
edit: The latest clue means that they are changing the code. (ms. caesarian is the ceasar cypher, and atbash is another form of cypher.
- tubajedi likes this
- milkti likes this
- shotaro-kaneda reblogged this from secretsofgravityfalls and added:
- allonsyavalon reblogged this from secretsofgravityfalls and added:
- sodomquake likes this
- motionandrest reblogged this from whitachi
- whitachi reblogged this from secretsofgravityfalls and added:
- im-meenah-peixes reblogged this from secretsofgravityfalls and added:
- pluots-in-april reblogged this from secretsofgravityfalls
- claraoswinozzy reblogged this from secretsofgravityfalls and added:
- secretsofgravityfalls posted this